BitchyList

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Tales From Yesterday [Part 1]

I have a couple things to say about yesterday that I could not post before.
Zenaide suffered a car accident. She was going back home and the van turned on the freeway. She was wounded badly, but she's fine with no aparent grave damages.
When we learned about the accident I was really scared, because call me paranoid or not I had dreamed about her dying in a car wreck a week before. Until we were able to see her in the hospital I was in constant state of fear. Zenaide is one of the most important persons in my life. She's been with us since I was a pre-adolescent; she makes me laugh histerically with her anecdotes, knows all about me and we're true confidents, to lose her in this period of my life would be awfully painful. But thank G-d she's alright and it'll be not this time she'll get rid of us!

No comments: