BitchyList

Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Favorite Movie Of The Year


G-d knows how I'm good about myself, and that I am not a romantic fool who loses himself for the urge of a feeling similar to love.
But damn, this movie is my fairy tale pleasure. Of course there's nothing as faily tale-esque on Jane Austen's novel neither on Wright's beautiful motion picture; but the charisma of the former's characters and the latter's actors makes it such a thrilling and lovely film that one cannot help to fall for it.
I may not live for the day that a Mr. Darcy will come to tell me that "you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on", but when this day comes...
*dies*
[Song: Your Hands Are Cold - Dario Marianelli]

No comments: