BitchyList

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ohh Scorpio!

Few days ago Marce posted about the begining of the month of Scorpio. Yesterday the Kabbalist weekly tune-up talked about how during this period we get pissed of with people's judgement or pretty much anything around us. Gabriel posted about that yesterday too and here I am doing it too.
Okay, let's be honest I'm here again just bitching on the fact that my life is a boring hell right now. I mean, could things get a bit more exciting for a change? Where are the drunk nights? The tequila drenched Epiphanys? The sex talk over cappuccinos and Big-Macs? I fucking miss Marilia!! I hate the snob people of this town!
And now back to the decent corner of my mind I find myself getting into this circle where I get bothered with everyone's remarks when I should instead try to see the big picture. And oh, not MINE but people's big picture! Talk about hard. Even after almost a couple years of studies I still sometimes think myself stuck at the same place. Like a scratched record. Not that I'm feeling like giving up and being lazy, but... uhg it's just a bitchy day.
A certain cousing of mine is Scorpio and he's so fucked up! A long time ago, we used to be friends and for a while I thought that admiting my sexuality I'd end up as fucked up as him. When I finally separated things his crazy mind became even more clear. Today I don't know how an encounter with him would be like, but I'll try to behold his big picture and not judge. I'll also try to be away from his shit...
So as I sit and bitch about my life that is passing by, I have fun with Sex And The City and drink loads of cappuccinos to activate my stream of consciousness straight to Marilia.

No comments: