BitchyList

Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Cigarette Club Strikes Back

What to do when the place you're inside is colder than the brave wind outside and the DJ no matter how well intentioned he is just can't get it right [aka never plays your song]?
Last night TheCC got together again and despite the defalcation [no Bel, Nai, Mondy and Nalim] we hit the town's newest upper class snob bar, The Vinil Music Lounge. As we entered we noticed the parade of Brazillian couture and flawless make up joined by buff bodies [as we were on Converses, shorts and Havaianas], seriously some of the hottest people from Conquista were partying there... uhg did I say partying? Pardon my slide, they were simply parading around with the bored stares mixed with sometimes up and loud conversations. Of course everyone's entitled to take a holiday as they please, but you all know how I like to take it.
TheCC didn't care about them; we got in snob enough to ignore the snotty noses and humble [or you may say slutty] enough to smile to everyone. The music was okay, but the lack of dancing people maintained the area cold; so here goes the thing that mostly made me feel gorgeous: we just started dancing as if there would be no tomorrow! We were the sensation, I have no doubt! In a moment all the preppy girls were just looking at us and smiling - I don't care if they were making fun of us or envying us, we were just having a great time! So out of nowhere this gorgeous woman joined us and we all danced together! Later I realized she knew two of the members but she was amazing and so different from the rest of the people from there... she looked like us, but rich!
I got warned twice for smoking [now I hate places that don't let us do so] and one of the bouncers actually threatened to kick me out if I didn't stop. At that moment I just wished to be Giovanna Battaglia and tell him to fuck off, but still I gave several deep gulps on my beloved ciggie as Vinicius bitched on him. We laughed our asses off! When we finally went out to smoke the DJ followed us to do the same. We pleaded him anything from Madonna and he promised to play Hung Up. When he did, uhg it was a louzy version that not even us Madge lovers liked imagine the bunch of ignorants on the dance floor. What did we do? We sung the lyrics so loud it was impossible not to notice not us, and yeah we rolled our arms baby!!
Things finished at 3am and we went out for a snack till 4... dude, "right now I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself!!"
[Song: Erica America - Saint Etienne]

No comments: