BitchyList

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Oh Itacaré...

... now that I'm back to dull Conquista I'm sure gonna miss Itacaré. All about it.
Okay not all...
Of course I won't miss the naughty unwanted morning rains...
the camping tents with holes...
the camping!!! [Uhg how I love my bed! Or any other soft and smooth one!]...
the icky camping neighbours...
the cell phone thieves...
the annoying reggae music...
the fact that it was impossible to have clean feet there...
the fact that it was impossible to have decent hair there...
But uhg all those gringos...
the summer feeling...
the beaches with that thin sand that makes the most delicious and relaxing sound when you step on it [a mix of chain-clang and dry cloth on semi-wet glass]...
the delightful brunches at Caramelo...
the hot German from brunch time that I'm sure was gay but way out of my league...
the heat [!]...
the crazy summer friends I'll never meet again [not the same way and with the same beach-mood]...
the mojitos...
the guiltless cigarettes..
the drunken and high evenings...
the pot [yes the pot!]...
the Prada...
the humos...
the fried egg-plant...
the hot Isreali...
the cosmopolitan-esque restaurants...
all of these things and some other more I can't think of right now will be missed and willing to be repeated.
[Song: How We Used To Live - Saint Etienne]

No comments: