BitchyList

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Random Craps Of Early Morning

*Alright it's not morning anymore but I'm still half-asleep*
- First: it's confirmed!! Björk is coming to Brasil in October to the TIM Festival!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm already kissing and telling to form the biggest group to hit São Paulo and see that tiny bitch singing Dull Flame Of Desire. And rumors also have it that Antony and The Johnssons will be performing at the festival too... which'll mean, "Dull Flame" with Björk AND Antony!! *cuuums*
- Second: talking about Björk; check out the note posted yesterday on the official site:
"As creative writing has "immer" or always been our forté here at the headquarters of the MWC of bjork.com, it is complimentary when the world media tries to imitate our April Fools' stories by planting one of their own non-stories. Do they not know it is neither April nor Christmas but the middle of summer?! And we are in festive or fetish mode!
That said, please stop writing in to us asking us if it is true that Björk has invited Britney Spears to live with her in Iceland. This is not true.Sorry to disappoint you, either way. We don't believe everything we read, we do though believe everything we write!"
I obviously have no comments about that but LOL!!!!
- Third: I had an angry dream about jealousy, hooking up and car steal.
You see, I went to bed kind of angry last night and had a series of weird and unfortunate dreams. The only one I recall is the one I was out with Alais and the guy from the 9PM novela [that one on the pic]; we headed to an Alais's friend's house because she needed to get something and of course she got engaged in conversation that lasted forever. So the novela kid and I, bored, talked; I was angry... well you know why. Why am I always upset lately? What [aka who] has been my main reason for upsetting aside myself? So... the novela guy, who by the way is called Gustavo Leão, and I were talking and we hugged. He said it was nice to meet me and wished we became friends; I said "of course" and he kissed my cheek. I then kissed his lips and we started making out. REALLY making out. Once we finished we realized my car was being stolen! And I jumped on the windshield and told the thieves to get outta the car, then begged for them not to steal the car, they of course refused. So I just asked them to give me my bag with my documents, they did and I rushed to call the car insurance.
Well, needless to say I was so fucking angry I forgot about the cute novela guy and the fact I was making out with him, and I woke up even angrier because what started as an awesome dream became that tragedy.
*turns Emily voice on*
I love my life! I love my life! I love my life!
[Song: Hope - Björk]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Yay for Bjork!
Boo bout the car theft!
And uh oh bout GUSTAVO Leao (Freudian slip my love)