BitchyList

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Relief

The sense of satisfaction after you accomplish well a task is always welcome. I'm even in a good mood!
As you know I had an early morning exam, to which I had not studied well, just read the texts. I got there an hour late. I set the clock to wake m up at 6am, which it did; but the 5 minutes nap lasted an hour and a half, plus shower and breakfast... well, when I opened the classroom's door the teacher gave me a friendly-bitchy look; we then smiled at each other and I sat to do the exam.
Oh man! The ideas just came out of my mind, flowing onto the paper and I felt glad for doing such a good test. Of course I keep myself grounded, but I'm sure I'm not flunking on this discipline. I also got raving comments from my other teacher about my short story.
All of these things are topped with the news that some friends from Conquista are in a surprise trip to Salvador; which means I'll have company this weekend yaaay!
So, how am I?
I'm marvelous, thanks so much!
[Song: Undo - Björk]

3 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Awwww
*Gives you a gold star sticker*

Lucas Dantas said...

i prefer a goldmember.

andrés said...

congrats. i always get a kick out of doing good at school...then again, i'm a nerd. but anyways, congrats!! go eat some helado de chocolate and menta granizada for the both of us