BitchyList

Sunday, June 10, 2007

"While You Are Away..."

Well, Red and his friends are gone.
I tried to finish The 40-Year-Old Virgin that I was watching with him before they go, but both my sleepiness and the fact that it is just me and little Edith again made me sick. I went to bed, slept for four hours, ran back to the living-room to resume the Virgin, had a few laughs and started crying as soon as the awesome finale was over.
It's a cloudy day in Salvador, and I hate it like never before. I know it's no one's fault but mine for letting this go so astray. I totally lost track from when I started feeling this lonely; the apartment's silence is unbearable and the more I try to fill it with music and films, the more testified my loneliness gets. I don't seem to fit here anymore.
I miss human touch, conversing voices directed especially to me, intellectual and emotional intercourse. I miss having constant and daily friends. The Ho's the only close thing from that, but Universe didn't put us close enough for that matter.
So, risking to sound as corny as ever I can only say that Björk's lines in Unravel took a broader meaning after their departure: I don't miss one person only, but a whole thing that fulfilled me and I thought I could live without, friends.
[Song: Unravel - Björk]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Awww puppy.
The universe didn't put us together because we'd make it implode with all our awesomeness combined.
He's dumb!
But as I say about you: you're the one and only person I can carry with me wherever I go. And the only one I'd want to carry for that matter.