BitchyList

Monday, December 11, 2006

Here I Go...

It feels like yesterday that I was here in Salvador for the last time. I came in July and was having all kinds of experiences and revelations.
Although this time has been as delicious and interesting, nothing much had happened so far: I did my exams, I went out with Alais, we visited the local British Cemetery, we had brunch, I went out with my cousin Clarissa [no ho, she will not buy the flowers herself], got hit by a queen who asked Clarissa my name/orkut/phone/email [of course she didn't give], had sushi, had loads of fun with Clarissa's kids and that's all...
Friday I'm going back home for my last exams BUT coming back here for Christmas. Of course I'm already broke and still have A LOT to buy and see and eat.
[Song: Jump - Madonna]

No comments: