BitchyList

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I Feel Like Speed...

Last days were kind of normal again but some odd things kind of happened.
I met Alais two days ago at her house and I met Samantha Jones. Okay, I'll explain: Alais's aunt is on her 50's and she gets EVERYONE!! She has more sex in a week than I and all my friends ensembled ever had in our lifetimes, PLUS she gets anyone she wants, from 20's to 50's like her. Seriously, she's a G-d ain't she?
Later that night, after we had a snack at one of Alais's [cute] ex-ficantes* I went to get my bus home when a High School ghost called her. Vinicius, a guy that was a friend of mine during HS but we fought and a drama gap got between us. Alais, le bitch, managed to make us meet that night; she said it was ridiculous of us to still be "nemesis" since we both had changed and became completely different people from the past and that we should meet and restart... that cow was right but I still didn't know. I mean, I suck when it comes to the past; I freeze, piss my pants and get nervous. Everything that didn't happen when Vinicius and I met again.
Alais had referred to me as his "arc-enemy" [which was a joke of course] and he followed the joke when we met [which is always a pro]. It's not like we're best friends again, but it's like kicking the frigging past and giving new chances to life. We met again while I had lunch with my mom yesterday and we waved hi, no further talk obligation, and you know what, I love that feeling, of being okay with everyone; even though I love to Miranda, not having anyone to hate and not being hated by anyone is gorgeous.
Later I met Alais again with [another - this time mega hot] ficante and we watched Scorsese's The Departed: they hated, I loved of course. Only one person is perfect for movie moments, and you know it's you ho so aww and cry, lol.
*ficante means the person you're dating but there are no strings attached yet.
[Song: I Don't Need Anyone - Kylie Minogue]

No comments: