BitchyList

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Home [?]

I'm back home to do some last exams for the college thing and now that I'm here and realized they're tomorrow, I'm starting to freak out! I really wanna pass, but for the first time in my life [in terms of vestibular - the name of the exams we do to get into college] I am getting scared.
As you know I moved back to Bahia to live in Salvador even though the last months were spent in Vitória da Conquista [my dad's hometown]; this moving to Salvador is confirmed but something beeps inside of me, screaming that succeeding on the vestibular is the one thing I need to validate my next year.
This is risky business, relying on one thing to define your life... but it's my drama-queen mode on full speed at the moment. Wish me luck for tomorrow...
[Song: I Don't Need Anyone - Kylie Minogue (I guess this is seriously becoming my New Year's song-moto.)]

No comments: