BitchyList

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Hosie

I was bored and wanted to blog so he told me to blog about him. So I'll write a poem:

He loves to say the word cum
Because the amount of what we have of that
is none
Whenever Lucas is fucked up he knows
Josesito will always be there to blow
Not that you dirty dumbasses I mean
He's the one that makes me happy and grin
He loves portuguese and plans
To change his name to Joaninho Vatapasinho Hosie-ann
That because he thinks it's fun
to add the inho to the end of words
But beyond all the craziness and quirkiness
I love him dearly because he's me
and I am him
We get obsessed about aussies, lots of things
And even like to synch
the music we love, not everyone knows how to do this
He's my ideal man but I'll never do him
Because his vagina smells like green juices
I love how he makes me laugh
His crankiness and bitterness makes me glad
Not that I'm Nora Dinsmoor or whatever
It's cuz I also get like that
And then we get at our most sarcastic
Poor of those we decide to bitch about
Hosinho says I turned him into a pooper
Well if he'd heard me before Jacqueline wouldn't've come so sooner
Yeah you have no idea who Jacky is
But unfortunatelly I can't tell you more about this
You can be sure you'd love to hear
Every story from this man is better than beer
He taught me 'bout the Oscars, turned me into a film-freak
We'll write a letter-bomb and send to Clint
I also thank him for my sass and my spirituality
We love to do scenes on the webcam
We do Mammy, Bri, Vogue, Live To Tell on crosses till we cum
There you go thinking Jack nasty again
We never cyber cuz it's dirty we just laugh our asses of
and poses
And "put your hand on your heart" if you now know who I mean
We love her camp her hips and perfect bliss
Of course he annoys me with that cancer woohoo
But we love her to death we want her dancers her feathers
Kylie is the showgirl queen
Madge brought us together I thank her
Cuz life I know now is way better
Hosinho will be in mine forever and ever
Happy Christmas everyone
I asked for Santa
That the boyfriend he brings me is like
My Josesinho Santana*

*yeah, that's the only word I could think of that rhymed with Santa, don't judge me. u.u

Aaaaaaaaaaand, he did one for me too: sing it a la Vogue and laugh your asses off.

[Song: Better The Devil You Know - Kylie Minogue (Hosie and I's Xtmas song)]

No comments: