BitchyList

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fear Of Bliss

There's a gay party to go on Sunday or Saturday, I dunno... the thing is, I wanna go, but I'm scared! lol... I know, je suis very lame...

I slept in Alais' last nite to find her dogs love to sleep under blankets, like mine. After a whole night of Angels in America and cuming even more with Mary-Louise Parker's flawless acting and Patrick Wilson's flawles ass... *ahem* and acting as well. Then I woke up with the dogs' carnaval over the maid's arrival and here I am very flattered with my sweet commenter's sweet comments and listening to Kylie.

Ohh... so, I thought that yesterday was a bad day and my hair would be ok today... naah, it sucks and I'm angry with that hideous queer that cut it that way! u_u

Ohh I had weird dreams about desire for ice cream, especially banana split. Maybe I'm pregnant... hehehe... and OMG ho!! Have you seen the H&M pics? Here's one, you'll cum:

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/images/2006/hm/06.jpg All of them are so hot in such clothes!! We need them! lol

Uhg... I think that's all for now... I need breakfast and sex... uhg, I always need sex, so it doesn't count...


[Song: Lovin' You - Kylie Minogue]

No comments: