BitchyList

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The OFF Night

How do you feel when two of your dearest friends get together with you for a day out? Well, I was more than thrilled last Thursday!

I met Alais in Barra Mall [a fancy mall in a fancy neighborhood in Salvador] and we had lunch. Later we met Mariana [I SMSed her to meet us there] and we went to a book store to see some tourists guides of Salvador. We decided we'd got to this bar called Las Margaritas, a cute place with mexican food, a wall with Frida Khalo paintings and more than a hundred kinds of margueritas!!!!!!!!!!

Then we left the mall and went to the place where Alais is staying. She is at this hostel filled with HOT tourists, especially gringos!! As soon as we steped in the place we bumpped into a hot Aussie watching TV, upstairs, a huge and tall German coming out of the bathroom and by the time we arrived in Alais' room I was all liquid. We put our stuff into her suitcase and went to the beach. There we had a great time with high school memories, sex life [or lack of it in my case] stories, checking out the hot people and making fun of the hideous ones of course!

So the night came down after a marvelous sunset and we had a cappuccino with cheesecake at a café runned by a hot Itallian. Then we went back to the hostel to get our craps and set things for the later night. As Mariana and I went out, this cute guy came to us, "Are you Brazillians?", we confirmed and he cheered saying was tired of trying to communicate with all those foreign people. We laughed and I noticed he was checking either me or Mariana out.

Later, I arrived at the hostel and we got a SMS from Mariana saying she couldn't make it because there was no bus left from where she was to Barra. I was kinda sad because I wanted her to join us, but in the end I went out with Alais and some people from the hostel, including the cute guy that was checking me out. We headed out to the Off Club!

There we met the guy Mariana was into with another guy [poor girl! Lol] and we sat on a bar before we go into. We met all kinds of gay people and talked about that. I was kinda shy so I remained quiet until Alais and the guys saw a German from the hostel sitting by himself. I went all perky about it cause the first thing I decided to do when I got in Salvador was to kiss a foreign tongue. I started to talk with him, but his English was horrible so we mostly got lost in translation having to be saved by Alais. We all were in doubt if he was gay or not, because he didn't seem like one, but he was in a gay area. So I popped the question and he seemed shocked! It was funny because he really sounded innocent, he didn't even know Madonna was gay icon [the bar was playing the 93:99 DVD] because he ignored her since he's a punk rock fan [of course that was a turn off, but I'd still do him! Lol]. Meanwhile, the guy I was flirting with was talking with a Spanish queeny fairy annoying guy.

We went into the club and Alais and I headed to the bar, ordered two caipirinhas, finished them in few seconds like two good drunkards and headed to the dancefloor. Holy shit!! I had the time of my life!! My ass went up and down all over the dancefloor, we were checked out by everyone and I loved it, of course!! We danced louzy remixes from Beyoncé [Check On It], Tony Braxton [Un-Break My Heart] and Gwen Stefani [What You Waiting For and Rich Girl]. Then we went to the lounge to catch up our breath and we met the hostel guy [ok, it's about time for you to know his name: Marcos] and the Spannish queen. Alais went to the toilette and I talked with them, flirting hard with Marcos. Results: we made out. We made out REAL good!!

His mouth is small and I'm not so keen about small mouths but he's a great kisser, very eager and wild at the same time, but kinda weird. He crushed me onto the wall and put his hands all over my body [I could not miss this one, ho! lol]. Until they played Sorry (Pet Shop Boys Remix)!!!! I just had to leave him and go dance it. I met Alais on the dancefloor dancing and we went crazy and wild!! I did ALL the dance moves I knew. We shook our booties all the way through the dancefloor then I met the guy again, but Alais needed to go home cause she had an appointment in the morning. I asked her 30 minutes.


Okay, let me describe Marcos. He's shorter than me, very cute with a sexy beard and hot arms, BUT small willy as I could feel when I grabbed his crotch [well, I'm a complete slut when I'm up to be one]. He told me his messenger [I tried to memorize it but of course I forgot] we said goodbye and as Alais and I went out they played Isaac!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to dance it!! Alais let me and uhg, you probably know how wild I went!! Right after came My Humps and that was the biggest slutty moment of mine: I went up and down waving my hair, touching my body and grabbing my ass like Fergie, until Alais showed up and we went. On the way out we met Marcos, I smooched him and we stormed out.

Marcos was kinda weird all the time. I had fun though, as he whispered into my ear that he wanted to sleep with me and how he'd be brokenhearted if I left at that moment. Ho, only you how know I loved to hear that! Lol...

I didn't want to come to Inhambupe [where I currently am] but my cousins demanded me here to my aunt's 60th b-day surprise party, so here I am. To summarize: last night I blowed my selfish egocentric cousin. But I don't like to brag about my sex shenanigans!

Yeah right!! Lol...

[Song: Your Honesty - Madonna]

No comments: