BitchyList

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hot Aniston

Well... after a motherfucking tiresome trip where the quality of the sleep was the same as if I stayed awake for days (worst than my finals-sleepless-nights) I finally got to Bahia!!

At first, still during the trip, I felt overwhelmed by the fact of returning again to the place that molded me a lot. As I listened to Sarah McLachlan's Hold On/Good Enough set and later Adia on the Mirrorball live album, I didn't stop my tears. After the latest experiences with college, myself and persistant ghosts from the past, to cry was a way of swiming to the ocean's floor and letting the water wash me.

When I got here nothing seemed to bug me anymore. The old spirit that haunted before was again a stupid chill and Marilia's troubles and dramas seemed far away. And were indeed!! Yesterday I met my lovely bitch Alais, my best friend and favorite person in this world, and we gossiped about the most random stuff from Spirituality to people's weaknesses and insecurities, and our own's of course. Later we watched a bit of Angels In America and surely I had multiple orgasms and also Derailed with hot and great Aniston, Owen, Cassel and George.

As for today I woke up to find my new haircut sucks so I'll be using a hat 24/7, afterwards the brand new earplugs from my mp3player died in the middle of the street and it made me so friggin' pissed I just commited an ecological crime by throwing it as further as I could, and now I'm in a very expensive cyber-café to post in here, typing in a hard and old keyboard!! Yaaaay, life's a bitch!! BUT, tonight I'm going to the town's brand new mall and seeing The Break-Up with Aniston and Vaughn.

[Song: Erotica/You Thrill Me - Madonna (I kinda miss dancing it in front of the mirror with Zenaide... too gay to function)]

No comments: