BitchyList

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Back in Conquista...

Well, this post is just for the sake of posting since nothing really interesting happened here in the meantime.

Last night my family, Mariana and I went to see this play by an actress from Salvador and WOW!! She's a genius!! It was a monologue in which she played three characters, two of them inspired by Isabel Allende's tales. After the play we stayed and chatted with her and she reassured my will to move to Salvador next year.

Later my family and I went to this cozy restaurant we usually go to have dinner. Suddenly comes in a couple. He was gorgeous, blondish hair, white skin and full lips, definitelly my type; she was ok, just and average preppy girl who knows how to dress up. But the thing is: they didn't talk. What's so special about it? Well, they seemed to be in the early relationship [they sat side by side, which is a sign that connection is strong and they can't be apart of each other], but they just muttered random words to each other and played with their respective mobiles. I could not help watching them, first because he was beyond hot and second because the whole situation was rather curious. They were a model of relationship [not trying to be judgemental] I'd run away from. Especially when his cell rang and he talked to a friend for two minutes at most and as soon as he hung up she stormed out in a ridiculous tantrum about how she hated when he answered the cell when they were together. He was very polite and din't reply to her words, but as a quirkyalone I couldn't help annalyzing and bringing it to myself. I just can't imagine myself in a relationship with someone that doesn't talk. I prefer fights than dumb silence! Uhg... who am I fooling, what I mean is: he'd never be in that situation if he were with ME!! But he's stupid straight! LOL

Well [third time I use this word in this post]... Lucas is bored and is looking foward for tonight when he'll see Pirates of Carebean 2. Jonny Depp and Keira Knighthely, YAAY!!

[Song: Mother and Father - Madonna (stuck in my head)]

No comments: