BitchyList

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"I don't want to stay here...

... I want to go back to Bahia."
Well, I'm back home and I already miss Bahia, nah... Salvador (SSA). My plans to move back to SSA next year became stronger when my dad threw me a proposal: I should stop my course here, go back to Vitória da Conquista and study hard to get a college spot in Salvador. I said yes of course.
I'm sure I'll miss my friends here, but to move to Salvador is something I feel I must to do to grow up. I think that Marilia have already given me everything I needed in what it comes to maturity, since in the way I relate to people, but especially in the way I relate with myself. Marilia helped me to embrace my sexuality and to accept the fact that assume it to myself isn't the same of going public on it. I know things happen when they're supposed to. But you see, lately, to be in Marilia isn't the same of learning anymore and I miss that feeling. I know we learn all the time with every little thing in our lives, but I don't feel it in here anymore. I crave for new, I crave for more, more than what I've been getting here.
Uhg, I'll miss this town and the freedom I have here. I'll miss its ridiculously gorgeous and beyond hot men. I'll miss its proximity to my sanctuary, São Paulo. But I feel that in Bahia now I'll get more of what I really want: culture.
[Song: The Man That Got Away - Judy Garland]

No comments: