BitchyList

Monday, August 07, 2006

Sunday

When I woke up yesterday I realized I was without my sweatshirt... and when the hell I took it off is still a mystery to me.
I woke up and finished to download Madge's Confessions Tour, to then call Nathalia. I was tired of only hearing my own thoughts and was in the mood for some intellectual intercourse, besides I needed to tell her the facts from Saturday.
Before calling her I called my friend Fernanda. She was not in Marilia but we chatted anyway, we said how much we missed each other during July and then I threw the bomb: I'm coming back to Bahia next month. Her reaction was a surprise for me. It's not like I'm that coinceited, but I agreed people would be sad with my departure, but Fer cried. And she didn't just shed some tears, I could hear her sobbing and moaning at the other side of the line. Uhg, that got me! I felt for the first time the pound of leaving something behind. When I moved to Marilia, leaving Bahia, most of my friends were leaving as well, that made everything easier and now I'll leave a lot of people behind. The last time I did it I was around 10 and didn't know how much those things get to people. I finally felt a bit sad, but honestly not unconvinced to go. I know what I want, then I go for it.
Then I met Nathalia and we talked randomly as I told her about the previous night. I raved on the hot bartender and she got all excited in going to the club and meeting him. As for me, I got a new obsession. Yes, nameless guy became one! I spent the day looking around and carefully to everyone everywhere I went; his face was so familiar, for I feel I've seen him before somewhere in this town. At night, after watching Desperate Housewives season finale [Marcia Cross is G-d!] I went out with Nathalia again. We hit the movies to see The Break Up [she was paying so whatever]. I loved of course, but she and her other gay friends didn't like that much. Well, ok who am I to pick on variety of tastes?
*Lol* Yeah right!!
[Song: The Man That Got Away - Judy Garland (have I ever said how much I love it?)]

No comments: