BitchyList

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Runaway Lover

I went to the Opera Club again. The plan was to go with Nathalia, but the bitch blew me off again, so I went alone again. When I arrived the music wasn't exciting as expected, so I remained on the dancefloor but leaned on the wall, until they played My Humps [needless to say it was a crappy remix] and this overweighted dude with a creepy goatee asked me "don't you dance?" I gave him my bitchiest look and said "no" but started to move my hips right after. Uhg... I'm evil!
There I was dacing solo and really having my fun when I see the "old japanese" from last week! I ignored him but he kept surrounding me like the other time. It wasn't once that I could spot him checking me out. I teased!! Shook around giving my naughty and cute smiles, always biting my lower lip. Until I got bored again and sat down on a chair outside. It wasn't long when he came towards me, but passed by me and stood next to the back door, therefore, close to me.
Five minutes later he finally got the balls to come and talk to me. His name: Marcos; he's 20ish [I'd say 29 because he didn't want to tell me exaclty], he studied Management and was moving back to Marilia after couple years living and working in a nearby town. He held my hand and started to caress me... I smiled, my ego inflated so much as I kept teasing, giving him my sexy glances and naughty smiles. He came closer and closer until I let him kiss me. And it was.........
Okay. Just that: okay! His hands were too gentle and polite for my current state of mind. I wanted a hot man that got me hastily, threw me against the wall and took my breath away. Marcos was very polite and, well... japanese. He offered me a drink and I accepted water, but when it came time to order, he played dumb and looked blank, which gave me the exact idea that he offered, but I was paying it. Well... fine I'm an independent woman, but I drank it all and didn't even look back to ask if he'd like some.
I got the lead of things and went wherever I wanted having him following me around. I sat on a lounge and he tried to bond, asking me things about my life and I was always very evasive. I found myself not letting my guard down while he was trying to make a conversation; saying how hot I was and how he wished we (?) had more than the two weeks left for me to leave town. Everytime he asked me what I was thinking I talked away. What was I thinking? In going home. I soon got bored of him and wanted to flee. We went to the back of the dancefloor and made out more. There I found out he was REALLY japanese!! My hands are travellers you know, and they went at their favorite places, right... But Marcos' "favorite place" was exactly my hands' favorite SIZE! Uhg, I'm so nasty!! He didn't even make me horny nor wet in my pants! Nameless guy from last week got me a boner by just responding my glances.
So the DJ played a good [finally!] Hung Up remix but twas for the drag queen to perform so I didn't dance it. We went to the backyard and started to make out again when they played Get Together. Did I...? Of course I left him!! What a question! When it was over I decided to get the hot bartender's [yeah, that vision!!] number. Not for me, but for Nathalia. The motherfucker [named Julio, or Junior I couldn't hear properly] didn't trust me no matter how much I insisted. But the chat with him was cool which gave him good credits. I told him I'd definitely take Nathalia there next week and would do my best to hook them up. LOL!!
Then, I looked around and Marcos wasn't anywhere around so I sneaked out of the bar, payed my bill and ran away. Yeah, like a runaway lover!!
[Song: What You Hung Up For? - Gwen Stefani vs Madonna]

No comments: