BitchyList

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Biopic

You know those reports of supposed after-life comunication that the supposed spirits say that when you die, your whole life goes through your eyes like a movie? That happened to me yesterday. No, I didn't experience death itself, but I felt that a part of my life is passing away; like a page of my book that I'm about to turn... and oh gosh how that hurts!
Last night I went to college only to talk with my course director and get my dropping aplication. The chat was nice and she said how much I have been important to the course during these 18 months and how much I would be missed by the teachers and all. I felt beyond flattered and butterflies took over my stomach. I felt my eyes watering as I walked to get the paper. As I arrived to the clerkship I held my tears, got the paper, ran away from there. Rufus Wainwright's Peach Trees had been playing on my mp3 player since earlier in the afternoon, which gave to my brain an even sadder mood. I sat down in a bench, hung down and cried. When people drew nearer I wiped away my face and went downstairs. But I could not enter the class, I was too emotional, so I just sat down and cried remembering the good moments in Marilia. All the joys and fights with my mom and sister; meeting the folks from drama group, the first time I met Nathalia and how much fun we've been having ever since. I remembered Vagner and all he represents... I remembered Gustavo.
For now I can say I'm okay, but I really don't imagine how it's going to be when the time for the real good-bye comes over. I guess we'll all weep and cry but in the end we will all get along. After all, life is made of welcomes and good-byes.
[Song: Peach Trees - Rufus Wainwright]

No comments: