BitchyList

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Impressive Instant

Last night I went clubbing alone for the 1st time. And last night still I wrote this poetic post but I cleverly erased the whole text, so I'll spill the tale out the way my stream of consciousness allows me to do.
At first the club sucks!! It only plays drag queen music, and when they play average good pop it's so badly remixed in a way it becomes drag music. However, if you're low and hopeless you can go there to check out the gorgeous bartender they have. He's the personification of G-d's mercy on us. But the son of a bitch is straight!! Can you believe that? Of course we all dream he's one of those drunk-gays... uhg, and last night he had this beard that gave him such a scoundrel charm!! *dies*
So, after a Smirnoff Ice I decided to endure the music and have my time and hit the dancefloor. All kinds of queens were there; some pretty others [mostly] hideous. I started hitting on a blond guy with long hair but the motherfucker ignored me so I spun around and kept dancing. It was when I saw him...
He was a bit closer to the wall, dancing very cute in a straight-ish way steping his feet and waving shoulders, very timidly. Wow, that got me! When I checked him out he was the vision! He was as tall as me but with larger shoulders, a worked out body but not over the top; his arms seemed yummy and oh his butt... *faints* He had very short hair, skin color of mocha and a nice look he gave every time a guy or a fag hag came around to talk to him.
So I placed myself in front of him and danced. Every now and then I cast him flirtatious glances to which he sometimes responded, sometimes did not. But I noticed he was backing off way too many guys and some of them were really interesting; that made me hopeful so I gathered forces, caught my breath [that was away not for the dancing but for him] and asked him: "are you alone?" He replied by saying he was half-alone: he came there with a guy, but they argued inside the club and now were apart.
Well, I'm used to rejection [even if it's always a pain in the ass] but then, as in a twisted trick of destiny he gave me the brightest of smiles, came towards me and said: "you are stunning!" *melts* Suddenly I heard him better and saw him only. I felt goosebumps [and I still feel them] all over me and the only things I wanted to do was to thrust him against the wall and take his breath away... But his date showed up.
OK, such gorgeous man attracts other gorgeous men, I suppose. In a moment I even thought he was out of my league, but when I see his date I felt offended! Between us with a very snob and irksome attitude, stood a louzy-dyed emo hair, skinnier than a wet rat and with a face that looked like the encounter of Tyra Banks and Paris Hilton little one guy. He dragged him away from me and they talked/argued. The fact that I indeed looked more handsome than that person made me hopeful that he would dump that rat and come to me. So I started to encircle them, walking by them pretending I was just walking by. But me and my ego got a punch on the face: he disappeared! Simply vanished! I walked around looking for him and nothing! I even met his fugly date twice, but nothing of him.
I was so disappointed that the bad music started to annoy me for good and nobody else seemed a bit interesting. I just wanted him! I later danced a louzy remix of Lose My Breath with a black girl I never saw in my entire life, that was fun but she couldn't keep up with me... *lol* I also was hitted by a hot, but old japanese; he sorrounded and followed me everywhere I went, but since he never made any move I ignored him. I met a guy I used to have a crush on [but didn't know if he was gay] arm-laced with another [gorgeous] queen... and finally danced my song: Hung Up. Unfortunately a crappy remix that distorted Madge's voice completely, but I didnt care I shook my ass and did the arm-rolling step I much love.
In the end I ran away from there five minutes before the evil drag queen started her show. It was in general a good night. I felt I can get along with solitude in such hostile enviroment, even though I missed people like Alais and my ho to share fun with. I still regret not getting that boy, I was so excited and amazed I even forgot to get his name, but I'm ok... who knows if I happen to run into him one of these days.
[Song: Music Sounds Better With You - Stardust]

No comments: