BitchyList

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Long Live The Bitch!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today, August 16, is Madonna's birthday!!!! Yaaaaay!!
She was the woman who taught me how to never take a "no" for an answer but still be wise and mature to recognize when I'm wrong, or when something won't work out and must be let go. She taught me the power of good-bye and how to go deeper, and she's been bringing me a bunch of people that I love, loved and altogether contributed to mold me into the person I am. Well... actually one of them matters the most... that's exactly you Pinocchio!!!!
However, in this Madonna day what I really wanna celebrate is the fact that that bitch taught and keeps teaching us all [since she's always reinventing herself] how to take a holiday!! So c'mon all you motherfuckers!! Let's celebrate!!!
[Song: Holiday - Madonna]

No comments: