BitchyList

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Weird...

Three days ago I had my first kiss since Gustavo... And it was strange. Alais introduced me to this funny and interesting friend of hers, Raphael. Raphael wasn't my type, even though I still don't know exactly what is mine, but well... yeah, after 3 hours of Nip/Tuk marathon at Alais', between childhood animal cruelty confessions and lots of laughs, he just turned to me and kissed me.

I felt weird, mechanical, powerless and un-horny because I could only think of one person: Gustavo. As I kissed Ralph, all I thought about was my first kiss with Gustavo and how exciting and edgy it was. But in the other hand I wasn't missing Gustavo or feeling something that we Brazillians call saudade. I was just not as into Ralph as I was into Gustavo and that made me doesn't like the whole thing very much.


The thing is, I'm reading this book called Quirkyalone: A Manifesto for Uncompromising Romantics, about people with unique personalities that doesn't want to date just to follow the estabilishment. Lol... sounded serious, but it's a fun book. I usually refuse the self-help kind of crap reading but this one is really interesting and I'm learning a lot about myself and reassuring things I already knew. So I felt weird because at that moment I wasn't wanting the guy... so it was kind of robotic.

On the following day Alais told me he had a background of getting anyone he wanted to... so I guess I was one more of his conquests to feed the ego (a very cheap and easy one by the way... lol). She also told that he said I was a great kisser... so that was my share of ego food on the tale.

Right after I called my dad to pick me up at Alais' and guess what happens: I ruin his date!!! He was on a date with his girlfriend and my call stopped them to continue whatever they were doing. But they were cool about it and Rita and I finally met. We had dinner at this place called Bistrô with a very French menu (I was in heaven obviously). I had a shot of tequila and taught Rita - a very sarchastic and fun woman - how to drink it and we even made fun of dad!!

Then I lost the gay party I was to go to, but whatever... water under the bridge... On Sunday I chatted with my lovely Ho, who I miss like hell and went to Alais' to watch this movie called Being There, with Peter Selers and Shirley McLaine. I loved it, but still processing it.

Ohh... my lisence arrived!! \o/ I came by car but was so chicken-shited that I brought my sister along so I wouldn't die alone in case of anything happened. Lol...

[Song: Heartbeat - Annie]

No comments: