BitchyList

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Other Thoughts On The Same Thing

And after I ate I decided to take a look at the technical nods and realized that the love for Atonement is bigger than I thought. Actually I knew it'd get most of its nods on the tech-cats but my obsession for acting performances made me overlook them.
So, it's also up for Cinematography - and no matter how great the others probably are, I can't see how they're better than Seamus McGarvey's for my beloved movie, - Art Direction, Costume Design and [YES] Original Score!! And I guess that this is the category to which I root the most, because I know the other ones are practically impossible. So on 24th February, if Dario Marianelli leaves the Kodak Theatre [if the ceremony happens] without his Oscar I'll be real pissed.
Additional happiness comes from the Original Song nods. YAY for Falling Slowly from genius musical Once and Enchanted's Happy Working Song and That's How You Know, especially because we will have Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová singing and also and hopefully AMY ADAMS for the Disney movie.
But again: if the ceremony happens.
*pessimistic bitch mode on*
Edit: Lucas you shithead! You let your emotions run freely and you don't listen to things properly! The old guy [who is called Gil Cates you insolent child] actually said that the ceremony WILL not only happen, but Jon Stewart's the host. At least it's what this says.
Edit 2:
[the ho] a better version of myself diz:
oh schnabel is from ny
[me])( Lucas Silvertongue)( OSCAAAAAAAAAAAAARS diz:
yeah i learned that later
a better version of myself diz:
he was practically a lock for director
)( Lucas Silvertongue)( OSCAAAAAAAAAAAAARS diz:
but those were my thoughts then and i didnt have that info
[Song: Gatekeeper (One Room One Hour Mix) - Feist]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

LOL it's so cute to see you fight yourself.
There Will Be Oscars!