BitchyList

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thanks...

Dad and aunt travelled to Salvador yesterday and I'm home alone for the first time in a very long time in Conquista. And needless to say how alleviated I feel, having the house only for me with no worries of sound volume or where to smoke [as long as I carry an incense along]. The mood is so sweet that I'm even enjoying my introspection at my utmost, avoiding people's presence and all.
Last night Purki and some others came over, but I still felt so on my own and as they blabbered around I watched Björk in my room; I didn't even mind to sleep in the middle of Pan's Labyrinth. I remembered a question the ho did me a while ago: "how do you handle always being around people?" And at that moment I didn't have an exact reply for that, because the fact was that I've been needing a time by myself...
Just to listen to anything I want without hearing complaints, write peacefully without no one asking me things and crap. So at this time I wanna thank some entities for making my days:
- Nessa Carlton - for having the coolest and sweetest songs to sing along;
- Feist - for giving me the best of introspective songs;
- my aunt - for going with my father...
- Norah Jones - for inviting me to come away with her;
- Keira Knightley - for making me cum and cry at the same time with her beauty;
- Dario Marianelli - for writing such beautiful scores;
- Julia Roberts - for showing everyone how to light up a screen;
- Björk - for always fulfilling the gaps and silent spaces; and,
- dear leisure - for just existing and allowing me to write such useless post without feeling guilty.
[Song: Come Away With Me - Norah Jones]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

...yet you don't thank me.
You're like Hilary Skank when she won Oscar # 1.