BitchyList

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Things About Me And This Blog That Is Kind Of Useless To Know But I'll Tell Anyway

Whenever I title a post "Whoever, I Love You" I'm parodying Madonna's Vogue's line that says: "Bette Davis, We Love You".
So, just now I realized that in the 2 and half years of this blog's existence I never actually wrote "Bette Davis, I Love You", so ho tell me Davis movies to download right away! Apart from All About Eve of course, you know my love for that one.
[Song: the whichever song my dad is listening on his laptop - Billie Holiday]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

My favorite is "The Letter" by far.
She's so evil in it.
The rest of my faves are in the following order:
2-All About Eve
3-The Little Foxes
4- Now Voyager
5- Dark Victory