BitchyList

Monday, January 07, 2008

Step Out Loser!

Today's Kabbalah daily tune up said:
"Step outside yourself today. Check in with your thoughts throughout the day. Notice how much time you spend thinking about what you need."
Less than five minutes before I was just rambling with myself about what I needed.
Ana Clara returned today from Rio. I was missing her so much and to spend the day with her was a natural thing to do and I was glad to do it. Still there was something irking me; and well, it was me, with my moody introspection that sometimes is very usual and necessary, but others is annoying. Like today.
So after making a pit stop at Loli's I decided to leave and reel into myself, to finally get home and realize that that wasn't my best option. Of course that it's better to be annoying alone than ruining poeple's mood, but in the end it wouldn't be so hard to push myself a little farther. To step outta me at least for today... as a start.
[Song: Wind In The Wires - Patrick Wolf]

No comments: