BitchyList

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Film Tagged

It took me way too long again to do this. My answers aren't as cool as Jose's but well he tagged me for this.
1. Popcorn or candy?
None… I realized I get completely annoyed by all the noise people do with they’re eating on the theatre. There you go chewing with your mouth open while you talk to the hag beside in the middle of the film and then open your candy bags and there goes the important scene everyone missed due to your carnival. Uhg… yeah, I’m ultra bitchy especially when people decide to ruin my movie experience.
So, all I have during a film is a liter of Coke or Pepsi.
2. Name a movie you've been meaning to see forever.
Paul Thomas Anderson’s Magnolia. First there's the Tom Cruise factor; every movie he attempts to really act I hate it, he just can’t do it. Then there’s the fact that the first person who told me to watch it has as favorite summer flicks all those stupid animations about animals, and since I’m a film snob… yeah I judge people by their movie taste.
3. You are given the power to recall one Oscar: Who loses theirs and to whom?
I love Judy Holliday in Born Yesterday; it’s one of my favorite comedies ever! But seriously, who else knows about it unless the cinephiles and Oscar-philes? So I’d get my time-traveling broomstick, go back to 1950, take the little naked man from Holliday’s hand and give it to Miss Davis and Miss Swanson because those were legendary performances.
I’d also step back in two years, kick Jamie Foxx’s ass and give the Oscar to Leo DiCaprio that really acted not mimed.
And OMG, the Three 6 Mafia wouldn’t ever even be nominated!!
4. Steal one costume from a movie for your wardrobe. Which will it be?
EVERYTHING from The Devil Wears Prada.
That’s all!
5. Your favorite film franchise is...
The Harry Potter movies. I love the books and I love the film adaptations; even though I find the first two rather dull I love them all; Cuarón's is my favorite. Uhg, I love Daniel Radcliff and Emma Watson.
6. Invite five movie people over for dinner. Who are they? Why'd you invite them? What do you feed them?
Definitely Audrey Hepburn and Meryl Streep would be my guests of honor, just because they’re my favorite actresses. Then we’d have Madge, Gwyneth Paltrow and Lindsay Lohan [my guilty pleasure] to sing to us.
And no ho of course I wouldn’t give them vatapá! It’d be an Italian night with good red wine and Parmegiana steak.
7. What is the appropriate punishment for people who answer cell phones in the movie theater?
OOOOOOFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!!
8. Choose a female bodyguard: Ripley from Aliens. Mystique from X-Men. Sarah Connor from Terminator 2. The Bride from Kill Bill. Mace from Strange Days.
The Bride, of course! And she must wear that yellow wardrobe all the time.
9. What's the scariest thing you've ever seen in a movie?
I know it’s tacky to say that, but I still didn’t have the courage to watch The Exorcist for a second time.
10. Your favorite genre (excluding comedy and drama) is?
Musicals and Classics, period.
11. You are given the power to greenlight movies at a major studio for one year. How do you wield this power?
I would stop any film about the WW2 or soldiers; Spielberg, Clint Eastwood and Paul Haggis would be put on the fridge [sorry ho but I had to copy this one]. Dakota Fanning would act a real kid and they’d give Anna Faris other roles than the dumb woman.
There would be more musicals and no films about animals; Scarlett Johansson, Keira Knightley and Uma Thurman would be my main stars and Jane Fonda would be my vice-president.
12. Bonnie or Clyde?
Uhh… are you talking about Beyoncé and Jay-Z?
13. Who are you tagging to answer this survey?
Gabriel and Alais, of course.
And oh, if my new blog-add, André, read this he might do it as well.
[Song: So Now Goodbye - Kylie Minogue]

No comments: