BitchyList

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Okay...

...maybe this is totally exasperated and out of time but this dearest friend with whom I haven't talked in ages was logged on the MSN. She firstly asked for my address [no "hi's" or "how are you's"] and after I gave it, it hit me that something was weird. I'm really fond of this girl and she is of me and considering the time to which we haven't spoken nor heard of each other, that was indeed a strange start of talk. Yeah, I got preoccupied that I was chatting with wasn't exactly her, if you know what I mean.
So I asked if she was alright and said that I missed her. She replied with an "I'M WONDERFUL" and an "I MISS YOU TOO"... yeah, on caps, like that. And then she said she was about to leave and that I was going to hear from her very soon! And left.
Yes, I am very aware that I am overreacting here... no, surely the proper verb is "drama-queening". But yeah, after watching Eyes Wide Shut and reading a nasty comment on my flog I can't help feeling a bit suspicious.
Not that the weird behavior of my friend, the nasty comment and Kubrick's film has anything to do with the other, but well... y'all know how human minds work.
[Song: A Good Thing - Saint Etienne]

No comments: