BitchyList

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ouch!

The worst thing is that after you know it, there's an implicit obligation that you should change. But how to avoid such slickly behavior?
The whole premise of this blog is my bitchiness and you know what, I like it!! I like being bitter sometimes and mostly sarcastic; we all complain about life and I just decided to laugh on my craps. Surely I use sarcasm at any other occasion, with any other person, whenever I can; but honestly it's not like I'm totally oblivious about the differences of situations and act like a totally self-unconscious person. But yeah I do it.
The kid who said he was in love with me received my finest skepticism; not that he knows of my real reactions, but see that's it! Ego interferes in how I show my feelings and real thoughts to people or not. The pleasing disease.
So Lucas, let's try different approaches. Instead of smiling and nodding demonstrate you're not satisfied with certain things; instead of making up excuses tell the truth; don't play half-words games say what you mean, mean what you say; don't keep the negative emotions, express anger in a positive way and it doesn't include billionaire smiles, cleaning the house, smoking, sniffing, drinking, masturbation, etc etc; yell if you feel like yelling, but not beyond the limit between self-expressions and rudeness: watch your ego!
Note-to-self: Be real, keep it real. But please, don't forget to have our wry and bitter sarcastic fun from time to time.
Note-to-ho: I wrote it down so we wouldn't forget. Lol!
[Song: Vogue (RIT - Studio Version) - Madonna]

No comments: