BitchyList

Friday, July 06, 2007

The Greatest Star

Alright, I planned a big pompous kind of presumptuous post about my current movie obsession; but you see, I'm so busy getting drunk and fat that I'll just cut to the important part: Julia Roberts rocks the hell of my socks!!
Today I saw again Erin Brockovich and man how she deserved that Oscar. Burstin was dang perfect in Requiem, but [1st] she already had a golden naked man and [2nd] that movie didn't deserve any Oscar [u.u]. I love how messy her hair always looks and how ungraceful her walk on those heels is; from all the de-glamed Oscar winners from 2000-2004 she and Nicole are the only ones [imo] that really deserved to win.
So now, as I feel like watching all movies from her I can get close from [I'll of course delay Notting Hill as much as possible cos I know it'll kill me], I can only say how beautiful, sexy, marvelous, luminous, subtle and lovely she is!! She's surely on my movie divas altar.
[Song: She - Elvis Costello]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

She's a golden goddess!
I hate her twins for stealing her from us!
They should go on eternal playdates with David, Apple and Moses and leave their mommies to us.