BitchyList

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Unfinished Business

When the year started I set myself to do monthly interviews with my blogger friends; that lasted two months only due to many reasons that are no longer important now.
Hypothetical conversation between the ho and I:
[The ho is fixing Anna's cereal and I'm having a cup of coffee]
The ho: So when do we do this?
Moi: It all depends on when will you be sober to type? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow?
The ho: How about tonight, bitch?
Moi: Splendid!
*Lucas dies waiting*
[Song: Crying - Björk]

3 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

LOL
You got something wrong...
Anna fixes MY food, not the other way around.
u.u
How bout tonight then?

andrés said...

you should both have your msn conversations stored. they could be worth millions...:O

Rafael Costa said...

eu quase te copiei com as entrevistas. mas fiquei com preguiça depois