BitchyList

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Shocking Happenstances

Did you ever imagine Lucas in a rock festival? I'm not talking about these new indie craps filled with glam and retro I tend to be fond of sometimes. I'm talking about good old rock 'n' roll with variations from punk to heavy/death metal. Yes, tonight I attented to one and I can say the experience was pretty interesting.
Of course that when I got there I wasn't at all excited since I'm not much of a rock fan. But everyone was supposed to be there so I'd have at least whom to have fun with. And it was like that considering I was quickly waving my head to the hardcore guitar riffs and doing my usual craziness. This will sound very narcissistic but I love the way I'm alwayd up and able to blend in things when I want to. One couldn't easily say I was born in that world of long haired weirdoes, but I could easily be saw as an up for fun person.
But the shocking things I promise to talk about in the title have little to do with that. First, I have a new crush. Hurrah big surprise! There's a new guy in the CC and he's beyond cute and cool and hip and obviously didn't give a damn for me. He has purple hair, but he won me at the moment he appeared wearing a SKIRT! I got a bit envious about his bold fashion statement, but mostly got drawned by his calfs.
However, Lucas having a new crush isn't any of surprising much less shocking. The shocking thing is that I got another crush as well. Okay, are you prepared? You're obviously sat, but I ask you to hold your jaws: my other crush is a girl!
She knows about it, she didn't refuse the idea, and she wasn't drunk as a skunk; but she was with a guy, so Lucas was to be patient. So I guess that's enough said; I'll just have a good night morning of sleep and "who knows what's going to happen"...
[Song: I Go Humble - Björk]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

I'm not shocked by the girl thing.
You in a big haired rock concert though, that's quite disturbing, I'll have nightmares.