BitchyList

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Dear G-d...

...just please enlighten my head so it can have the power over my hormones and I don't do that thing I feel like doing; because even though we agree that it could be cool at some point, all the afterwards will be just as messy and fucked up. Well, maybe not... but really G-d, after the last four months... I know they were my fault, but I don't wanna go through that all over again. Uhg G-d... you know what I'm talking about right byotch!!
Amem.
[Song: Like Someone In Love - Björk]

2 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

I'll ask Saint Thomas
That you don't get kicked in the ass...
I'll ask San Anthony
That you get drunk, but don't kill your kidneys...
I'll ask Saint Peter
That he gets you a new liver...
I'll ask Saint John
That we finally move on.

andrés said...

i know this might sound like bull, but you just gotta take it day by day. that way, moving on is not just in forgetting someone, but in not letting it govern u in all ways. time heals, but at its own pace.

hugs