BitchyList

Thursday, July 19, 2007

"Open Up Your Heart"

The comment the ho left on the last entry was [as usually] enlighting. He wrote:
"Life is absolutely beautiful if you take the chance to see it under that light and I think our self deprecation and dqness have stopped being cute and are making us into something we really are not!"
My first reaction was like "bitch where am I being a drama-queen?". But then I asked myself that question.
I've always been a slightly drama-queen person; I've always cried easily, being touched emotionally about things that most people are oblivous about. So, my attitude about those facts told on the last post are Lucas-ly normal, the dqness about my inquisitions lies on the questions themselves. I've always felt proud of my ability of being touched by things to the point of pouring some tears, and there was a time I didn't question it so much, simply let them go and whenever someone questioned me I'd just say "it's beautiful".
These silly inquiries are sometimes, if not mostly, the reason of why I see things depressively; in other words it's my ego working over time to keep me down. So Lucas could try to step back to the time when he only felt things and didn't try to turn them into drama. It's about time I should fuse Björk with Kylie and simply assume it's not up to me and turn it into love.
[Song: It's Not Up To You - Björk]
[Song 2: Turn It Into Love - Kylie Minogue]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

I have nothing to say, other than that I deserve a tag in this post. LOL
You'll see we'll be better ho, I have stopped obsessing bout stupid little crushes and drama and I'm just living by the day.
No more sadness, let's kiss it goodbye!
Stop Bjorking too and if you do, only listen to Violently Happy and Hyperballad. u.u