BitchyList

Monday, July 16, 2007

Immature

There's always something you can rely. Right now I rely on Björk's ability of bringing me up.
I'm reading this book - I mentioned it before here [and yes ho I'm still reading it cos I'm a slow reader] and the woman left her country still in love with her last boyfriend; but after a moment she decided to let him go and thought she was finally over him, until he'd creep into her veins again and domain her thoughts in the worst of fashions. She fought against it, she succeeded.
Did you spot the relation? So, yeah you know what/who I mean. But in one point, when I drove some of the CCs home, I turned the car's stereo on and guess which song was playing. Yes, "maybe not from the directions you are staring at" indeed!
Lucas didn't get things at first [yes ho you know my slowpokeness], but as soon as he sat in front of this computer he finally connected everything.

So as I see a very dear friend of mine suffering for something he doesn't have and probably never had or will, I can't help seeing myself on him and I can't help feeling sick. He [not my friend, you-know-who] could never replace the missing elements in me and still I wanted to keep fooling myself he could, would and should. Then I see so much energy wasted in the illusion I built myself; and when I look back and remember what's my mind been hanging around [Björk], I finally see she IS the whisper in water she says she is in Bachelorette.
"How extremely lazy of me."
Silly girl, so silly!
And at this moment, I want to remind myself of another woman who has brought me up during that period: come the fuck on Bridget!
[Song: All Is Full Of Love - Björk]

No comments: