BitchyList

Friday, July 27, 2007

Here We Go Again

The time of the year when we start to freak around the web looking up for the next 30s clip to download, hoping it to be different from the previous one, probably has come!! Thanks to Brit hottie Parsons I downloaded 20s from what's supposed to be Madonna's new song.
As you all know she's to go urban on her next project and has spent hours locked in the studio with Pharrelleww Williams and Timbaland and his/her current favorite protégé Justin [Hot] Timberlake. But be astounded everybody, the song is rumored to be titled Candy Shop [!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]... yes, I know... yes, I also thought of the devil.
The very low-quality clip plays what's to be an electronic hip-hop song, written by the G-d, Pharreww and Justin. I confess the beats sound cool and even if, ever since music traffic on the web became a fact, we've heard loads of seemingly-Madge-but-not-Madge tracks, this one sounds like her voice indeed. People from the MadonnaFanzine forum said it's a legitimate Madonna, even if it's a beta-track: a track-in-test, that could never see the day of light.
Rumors have it that Stuart Price was the newest producer to be lined up to produce Kylie's forthcoming album. In my uneasy mind I'm already imagining that Madge decided to let Price go in order to get cozier with Williams and Mosley, so he decided to work with Kylie - something similar to what happened back in 1994 with the whole Shep Pettibone/Bedtime Stories/Dallas Austin affair; but for heaven's sake I'm building suppositions on gossips so nevermind my non-sense!!
Thing is, I've procrastinated like hell here and if you got to this point before clicking on the Parsons's link above [I know you didn't ho], you can download such clip HERE and see the supposed lyrics HERE [scroll down]. Oh by the way, remember when everyone bitched about Hung Up's lyrics? Well, let's say that if this song is released I'm glad I don't visit Madonna forums anymore and certainly don't care that much about lyrics if they come attached with gorgeous beats.
[Song: Like Someone In Love - Björk]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

I could never forget to...
cherish is the word I use to remind me of yooooooooour looooove!

Ok I commented, be happy.