BitchyList

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Action Heroine Blog-A-Thon

Sooo... one day I was dancing to I-don't-even-remember-what here in my bedroom and MSN warned me I got an email from The Film Experience. Wow, surprise! Folks, the things you put yourself to in the past that then come back to bite your ass... nah, things are not that dramatic. I simply signed in for Nathaniel's blog-a-thon homage to the feminine side of law and security... or sometimes not exactly [*ahem*... Beatrix Kiddo], and I of course didn't even remember that, until the email came.
So, I'm supposed to pick an action movie or tv series heroine, rave about her on a post and post it between June the 11th and the 12th. I obviously have no idea who am I gonna choose, so I'll come up with options and whoever reads it [something that hardly happens since the universe thinks it's fun to ignore me] just vote on the comments. So far I've thought in writing about:
1. Barbarella
2. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer
3. Beatrix Kiddo [but I fear everybody's gonna write about her]
4. Charlie's Angels [the movie version which I've seen more than a million times]
5. Bridget Jones [ha!]
Alright, BJ isn't exactly an action heroine, but c'mon y'all she blonde, sexy [despite a bit overweighted], is always running around and is a woman with a mission!!! Ain't that enough to make her a heroine? Besides both of the movies provide a lot of action-worthy scenes for dear Bridge, even if they're not filled with blood and impossible explosions.
So, whaddya think?
[Song: Where Does The Good Go? - Tegan And Sara]

1 comment:

andrés said...

of the above mentioned, you'd have to specify which buffy version (movie or tv)

and i cant believe u left our ripley from aliens or lynda carter's wonder woman!! shame, shame, shame