BitchyList

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

"Eruptions And Disasters"

One of the things I've always thought as ultimate glamourous fun between friends was going to a motel just for the sake of hanging out. Last night I did it.
When we stopped at the motel's gate I had to reach my hand to press an intercom; a feminine voice talked to me.
"Sir, are you underage?"
*giggles* "No luv, we're not underage."
"Are you sure you're not underage?"
*laughs* "Of course I am luv!"
"How many people is there in the car?"
"Three, luv."
"Then we'll charge you an extra load fee."
"How much will that be?"
"$10."
"Okay."
"Are you sure there are three people in the car?"
"Yes, lady I am very sure." *laughs*
Anyways, as we got into the suite we were cracking ourselves with the tacky luxury of the place - okay, I was. The decoration consisted in cream marble floors, Barroque angels statues combined with Greek columns and Gone With The Wind-esque curtains around the jacuzzi. Our main intention was to be in the jacuzzi, to have some beers and smoke some ciggies. But I think I got more than expected as I felt that this silly harmless fun was reassuring our friendship in terms that got me a bit depressed.
No, we did no orgy dumbasses. But I felt a link with these guys in the same level I have with the ho and Alais, and I haven't felt such in a long time. Surely there are "crappy" feelings involved [you know what I'm talking about], but the reason it got me slightly down is that I'll be always going away and such things take so long to be built, and in an environment like a big city it may never happen. Not saying the country is better than the city, heaven forbid, but experiences I had in both places make me look at small towns with kinder eyes.
Once again, I will sure miss this place.
[Song: Possibly Maybe - Björk]

No comments: