BitchyList

Friday, May 04, 2007

"You Don't Need Love..."

This song lines post tittle thing got me good.
Nina was kinda sick last night so I went to her house to make her company, and she became the second person, after the ho, to tell me just to give up. The ones who know me know I'm an unashamed quitter; I have no problem in giving up when it's convenient. This time should be... and it probably is.
Once more in my life I find myself facing a crossroad where things are unclear but maybe it's just me darkening my vision; or maybe not. Part of me screams déjà vu, another pleads for a little bit of faith; which of them is my self-sabotaging ego? That's where I stand.
Posts before I said emphatically about my cleverness in not letting old fantasies recuperate their way into the sun. You know what we think of people who are too sure; I judged myself too clever and overheard Isobel's moth's message. Very typical.
May will be a very introspective month... I'll try not to get too depressed in the meantime; even if my theme song this month is Possibly Maybe.
[Song: Don't Back Down - Saint Etienne]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

We need to get our asses kicked and by someone who knows how hosie poo.
Ugh lol I can only say ugh in moments like this. Right now my dad got sick and I'm waiting for him to get dressed to take him to the hospital (he's my Nino) and I'm so stressed I'm smoking but shhhh.
Ugh again.