BitchyList

Thursday, May 24, 2007

And I Saw...

...aside from the cute baby, a bunch of ugly people totally not worth a pic. But also I walked by some streets I've never walked before and saw many cute houses that made me wanna move from my ugly-people street.
The best part of it is that my mind was blank. Forgot my problems, administrations, bills and loans. Or if I didn't I don't remember thinking about them. I just enjoyed the not-so-horrible heat, my cigarettes, my coke and the ice cream. Ohh the ice cream!! Chocolate-chips, that gladly didn't taste like dirty water, and strawberry, that gladly was bittersweet like life... lol, shut up ho-patty you know I get corny about ice creams.
Tomorrow I'm going to rehab!! Okay, I'm actually seeing a shrink... it's my comment guy rehab. Wish me luck bitches.
[Song: Lambada - Kaoma]

2 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Well
actually no poopie, the ice-cream corniness was a first one, even for you!
But I'm flattered you know beforehand where I will judge you!

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

P.S: hope this is the last post of the day, it's one thing that you force me to comment on EVERY post, other it's that you get posting fever and absorb all my ideas.