BitchyList

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"In A Ball Of Yarn"

Random facts of a gloomy day:


- Unravel is my current music obsession. It's been the basis of the post bellow and it's been my cathartic tool. The video was made as a backdrop for the song's performance and it's scary enough to make us know it's a Björk, and pretty enough to make us love Björk even more.
- My emotional problems are again reflecting on my body. My immunological system has been damaged by my depression. In other words, I'm getting the purest emotional cold. Lol, heartbreak is worst than AIDS.
- I realized today I'm way too skinny. I've always been thin, but today I looked myself on the mirror and thought I looked like a lollipop.
- I'm on a new project. It's been a week that I started taking pictures everyday and selecting one to represent that day. I'm posting them here. Check it out.
- I cried a lot too. Haven't done that in ages. Now I'm dry; the ho cursed me.
[Song: Hidden Place - Björk]

3 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Don't complain about my curse. I told ya you never should've taught me macumba.

Lucas Dantas said...

well if you at least cursed me with he macumba sexual i tried to teach you id be happy...but u were too dumb to learn it! u.u

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

The galhina preta wasn't horny that day so it went wrong.