BitchyList

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Kate, The Great

A hundred years ago was born a girl that was to become the best actress in cinema history. 20 years and two months ago was born a boy who only late in his life would wake up to the phenomenon that was/is that woman. 21 years ago was born the guy who was to become one of that woman's greatest enthusiasts... at least the one the first boy knows. I'm talking about Katharine Hepburn, moi and the ho. For a while, the only contact I had with Miss Hepburn was on Madonna's Vogue rap. But after the advent of The Ho in my life I became aware of such genius.
Sinfully all I've seen from her was the genius comedy The Philadelphia Story. And since I'm too fresh to talk decently about this G-d, I'll simply link the man who put her properly in my life: Ho, the great.
[Song: Finer Feelings - Kylie Minogue]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

I love getting tributes!
You spoil me u.u