BitchyList

Thursday, May 03, 2007

"May, the 3rd"

Alcoholic unities: 0
Caloric unities: 0
Cigarettes: 0
[Holy shit, it's 6am! Why the fuck am I up?]
For the first time in this lifetime I'm back to Salvador, but not exactly present and happy. Yup, bla-bla-bla and whining on the dancefloor now. But after a weekend in Conquista, in which what was expected wasn't exactly gotten, but much more of what was thought was gained, return to my tedious routine definitely isn't exciting. But, what can I do?
May's resolutions:
- Delete daydreaming from my lexicon.
- Go out less, study more and save more money.
- To think about that person is absolutely forbidden.
- Get a fuck buddy.
- Keep last-minute-made, crazy and useless resolutions.
[Song: Possibly Maybe - Björk]
PS: You can see through the song that it ain't working.

2 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Ugh you cursed me!
I woke up at 6 am too!!!!!!!!!
Stop macumbaing me!
Unlike you I saw a movie though, what else could I do at such hours?

Rafael Costa said...

pq gostamos tanto de resoluções qdo nao cumprimos nem a metade delas??