BitchyList

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Depression Movies

Since it's only early May and I'm already broke to the point of prohibiting myself of leaving the house on the weekends until the end of the month, and to that you add the depression due to the romantic wave gotten on the last holiday [Brasil's Labor Day, last Tuesday], which is worst than a flu - since there's no real pain, - I decided to occupy my weekends with movies; after all they're part guilty on my monetary destruction [$211 to be specific - yup, I have no self-control].
By my accounts I have 57 titles in my cinemateca, aside the borrowed ones which I've got no idea which are, therefore I'll have a lot to watch. Last night I started with the wonderful classic Roman Holiday in homage to Audrey "G-d" Hepburn's bday. Still haven't decided which will be tonight's, but *turns O'Ren Ishii's voice on* "I promise right here and now" no movie won't be reviewd.
[Song: The Dull Flame Of Desire - Björk]