BitchyList

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Personal Posting

Just a quick break from Kylie Minogue Week. Here's what is on my mind at the moment:
"Once I had a love and it was a gas/Soon turned out had a heart of glass/Seemed like the real thing, only to find/Mucho mistrust, love's gone behind/Once I had a love and it was divine/Soon found out I was losing my mind/It seemed like the real thing but I was so blind/Mucho mistrust, love's gone behind."
Then, there's the part I want to come true:
"In between/What I find is pleasing and I'm feeling fine/Love is so confusing there's no peace of mind/If I fear I'm losing you it's just no good/You teasing like you do."
C'mon y'all, ya' know wha'm talkin'bout!
[Song: duh!]

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Let's put on rollerskates and dance!