BitchyList

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

"All At Once Comes The Silence"

Some places have themselves enough to make you fall for them. Others rely on the people to mesmerize you. Conquista, to me, for a long time was either of those. There's nothing to do in this town and considering I'm mostly a total reclused snob I ignore its people as well. Until January when I became a better version of myself. These last three days in Conquista were marvelous.
Last night The Cigarette Club went out. The town, of course, had nothing to offer so we had to make it up for ourselves, touring on the city's bars and drinking heavily in each of them. The night before it started was declared to be the Drunk Night, but everybody's inner craps came along with the ride. No, no, no, no, no... it didn't become a boring group therapy session, but feelings were spoken and little steps were taken.
Around 4AM we all tucked sleepy into the car, listening to Madonna. Silence stood still. Hands were held, feelings were boiled inside all over again. Lol... okay, I'm "up in the mess of danger zone" but things here ain't exactly new, so the path is already different. Proposals were made, paranoias were relieved.
Yes, I will miss this place all over again.
[Song: Gone Gone Gone - Madonna]

No comments: